Introduction
I work in a cubicle. I spend most of my days trying to look busy, stay awake, and pass the hours until it's time to go home. I accomplish very little. My only comforts are the practical jokes and instant messaging with my buddy across the five foot fabric colored wall that separates us.
I've jumped from job to job over the years. Somehow, I generally manage to do well...make decent money, get promotions, and avoid getting fired. Honestly, I don't know how I pull it off. I'm lazy and have a bad attitude. When I'm called in for a reprimand, I somehow walk out of the meeting getting praised. I'm not sure how I do it. I don't like the line of work I'm in but I'm stuck because I make too much money to change.
So in this blog, you'll get the truth about it. And perhaps I can pass on to you some of my skills in how to survive a job that will eventually drive you insane if you don't somehow do something to keep your mind intact.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home