Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Mrs. Anderson

Although I've never met Mrs. Anderson, I am very fond of her. She has given me and WorkSloth months of ongoing help in surviving the workplace. I stumbled across a website promoting an automated phone service. To test the site, you can put in a phone number and they will promptly return your call and play a recorded message (which incidently is from a very kind woman named Mrs. Anderson telling about the fifth grade homework assignment of the day). Of course, you don't have to put in your own phone number...

We have a coworker, I'll call her MouthNinja, that drives us crazy with her short monotone sentences, superior attitude, nauseating cleavage, and constant flapping of the jaw. We can't shut her up! Well, we can't...but Mrs. Anderson can.

MouthNinja has a cubicle within earshot, so if one of us ends up at the receiving end of her ramblings the other can put in a request to Mrs. Anderson. MouthNinja's phone rings, she quickly leaves, and our suffering is ended in laughter when she angrily slams the phone down at yet another call from the mysterous "Mrs. Anderson."

More to come....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home