Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The Obscure List

Sloth started a list on our whiteboard of topics we need to write about. It looks somethign like this....actually, it looks exactly like this;

Scan meeting notes
Olive Garden Snorts
Ambiguis City Backup (yesterday didn't exist)
"It was Chris"
Haiku
Peanut Butter
Fruit of the Loom

These references, vague to the lay person, hold lame work related events that need documented. Yet the list itself became a topic worthy of posting when a co-worker stopped to take a look. We haven't introduced this person yet, so I'll call him Hamster (cause he's always running on the wheel and he sorta looks like a hamster...in a cute way).

So when Hamster stopped and took a puzzled look at the white board, Sloth was ready for him.

"It's a list of items I use to help spur my creativity when I write."

"Oh, ok." Hamster let it ride at that.

I thought about adding "The List" to the list of items, but then worried that I might be sucked into some sort of paradoxial vortex...like pointing a video camera at the TV. An endless loop of windows that could throw my mind into an endless spin. I couldn't take that chance. The only solution, take it right to a posting.

And so there you have it. This posting not only shows you how we are slowly introducing our corrupt minds into the work place (by posting our topics on the whiteboard), but also offers you an insight in to some of the new and exciting topics to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home