Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Petty Retribution

Every office has someone who refuses to get along with everyone else. Where we work is one such person. Her offenses are more noticable because in general we work in a very tame, mature office environment.

I'll call her SKAMM. SKAMM is overweight and, at times, has more facial hair than I do after a week's vacation. I shouldn't make fun of how another person looks because none of us have much choice in it but truth be told...I don't like her.

One afternoon she called me and demanded I come to her work area. She was already complaining to two other people about an issue in her cubicle when I walked up. She refused to even acknowledge my presence there even though she had summoned me.

I turned my back to her cubicle and did the only thing that I could think of to show my disgust. I had eaten some tortilla soup for lunch which had just enough pinto beans to produce two good methane blasts to launch into her cubicle. As soon as the last few PSI had escaped my lower intestinal cavity I walked away.

I figured if I have to put up with her crap all the time, she may as well put up with mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home