Briefs Update
I don't fully understand why all my interesting posts have come out of the bathroom lately. Either I've written about spending all my time in there or written about how the bathroom is down and I can't spend any time in there.
"Briefs" uses the bathroom like it's his very own bathroom. I've seen him wash his hair in the sink and finding him brushing his teeth or shaving is a normal occurence. Thankfully I've never seen him in the state that has given him his nickname.
This morning I walked into the bathroom and saw him standing at the urinal. What makes this remarkable is how he was standing at the urinal. Briefs had his left arm on the partition between the two urinals on the wall and his right arm hung on the top of the stall directly to his right. His entire bodily frame was arched backward like he was kicked back on his sofa at home watching a game and knocking back a cold one. As I entered he casually looked over his left shoulder at me as if to say, "Wanna get me another beer?"
I originally planned to use the urinal next to him but quickly changed my plans and retreated into the safety of the handicapped stall. It's getting to the point where I'm going to use the bathroom downstairs because "Briefs" is beginning to creep me out a bit.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home